South London based Dj/producer/engineer Antony Harper has been plying his trade for over 15 years, in the mid 90’s producing and playing US & UK Garage under a host of aliases.
The last 5 years he has been been engineering for some big hitters in the house scene, but has now started producing again under the new name ELEMENTARY.
Teaming up with an old school friend KORT in the studio to collaborate on all things house under the production name KORT & ELEMENTARY
with releases so far on KORT’S own Tropical Velvet label and a releases on Soul Heaven & Low Steppa’s Simma Black.
KORT & ELEMENTARY have some big future releases in the pipeline, 2016 is shaping up to be a massive year for these guy’s!!
- KORT & ELEMENTARY – APHRODITE
- KORT & ELEMENTARY FT JADE MAYJEAN PETERS – DO TO ME: ALAIA & GALLO REMIX
- GEARSLUTS – MANDY
- KORT & ELEMENTARY FT TOMMIE COTTON – WANNA GET DOWN : Ryan Briggs (city Soul Project) Remix
- KORT & ELEMENTARY FT JADE MAYJEAN PETERS – DO TO ME
- KORT, FaMEnotMoney & Elementary – That’s Why
- KORT & Elementary Ft Tommie Cotton – Wanna Get Down
- KORT & Elementary Ft Jessie Matthews – Warning – J Paul Getto Remix
- KORT & Elementary – Try
- Miami Sampler 2016
- KORT & Elementary – Big Bootzy EP
- KORT & Elementary – Wonder Why
- ade Sampler
- KORT & Elementary – Give me Ya Love
- KORT & Elementary Ft Jessie Matthews – Warning